The Microsoft Ignite just finished and what show it was again!
The Microsoft Ignite was held in Orlando and it’s a great event for Enterprise developers and IT Pros.
But if you are IoT minded like me, it’s also a great event regarding Windows 10 IoT and azure IoT.
And the best news is, a lot of break-out sessions are recorded and available already.
I counted 50+ Breakout sessions, Hands-on labs, Meetups, Microsoft Cloud Show en even a Cert Exam Prep. And there is also an Ignite channel on youtube.
Here are the videos and slides of sessions which are already available (or are available soon, only a teaser is shown on the page)
These are the current video’s available via the Ignite site.
But on Youtube, there are even more video’s available:
- Enable IoT solutions with Windows 10 IoT platform Video
- Gain real time and predictive insights on your Internet of Things Video
- Educate and excite through computer science Video
- Secure your Internet of Things with Azure IoT Video
- Learn about Microsoft IoT Vision Video
- Harness the power of the Internet of Things Video
- BRK10Meetup: use Microsoft Azure IoT on a real business case Video
- Create best-in-class customer experiences with digital transformation Video
So there is a lot to ‘see’ regarding IoT, have fun.
Ps. There should be more videos published in the coming week. Have you found another Microsoft Ignite 2017 video, please send me the link and I will add it!